Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Digi Choosday's Challenge Week 9 - Mother's Day

It's all about our lovely mom's over at 

Everyone who knows me, knows I love teddy bears.

I just had to ink up Etty Shy and make her into
this adorable inspiration card using papers
and sentiments from the newly released 
Octavia Moonfly collection.

I loved how it turned out....


I think my mom will love this card......


Copics

Bear - E41, E42, E43, E44, E47, E49, 0
R000, R20, R21, R22, B01


I unfortunately was fussy cutting her out and ended up
snipping off her gorgeous flower that 
she was holding. I coloured them to match the 
background paper.


I popped up her tummy and snout with
some 3D pop up stickers.


Artistic View


Stitched Circles
Circles
3 Girl Jam Ice Blue Ribbon
Flower from stash
Tim Holtz Distressing Ink in Walnut Stain
3D pop ups


I hope you enjoyed this card I made,
please don't be afraid and leave a comment.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin - One Layer or Lots of Layers (I have lots)
Dream Valley - Mother's Day
Glitter and Sparkle - Anything Goes
Scribble and Scrap - Anything Goes


Rules for Our Challenges

You do NOT have to use Polkadoodles products to enter but of course we'd love you to!
You CAN use any digi, rubber/clear stamp on your project.
1. Please follow the challenge theme
2. NO BACKLINKS!
3. Max 2 entries per person
4. You must include a link to our blog and mention us in your post
5. You MUST be a follower of this blog to be eligible to win!


14 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card Nikki, I agree your mum will love it! Y x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card and cute image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww Nikki this is totes sweetness xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful make this week Nikki. Really lovely colour scheme too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and you're colouring is just fabulous.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nikki, this is the cutest card. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superb colouring and great choice of papers, Nikki! Love this! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable Mother's Day card! The bear is so sweet! So glad you linked up with us at Glitter n Sparkle for our "Anything Goes" challenge. Best of luck in our prize draw!

    KT Fit Kitty
    Glitter n Sparkle DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's adorable! I'm sure your Mum will be delighted with this sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin’ this week.
    Chris
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a gorgeous card and cute image thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great card. Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenges. Shona xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful - that bear is so cute and I love the way you've coloured him.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)