Sunday, January 25, 2015

By Lori Designs - Puddle Jumper Party Time Gabby!

Hey Everyone!

I said I was going to ink some more of Lori Boyd's 
designs and I was not kidding. 

I printed off a bunch because I find
them so easy to ink up in a pinch.

I did things a little differently with this particular card
I am going to show you today.

I actually made the card first with a spot for the
inked image. I always do things difficulty
by colouring the image THEN trying to find the
paper to match. IT IS NOT EASY this way!


What do you think?

I got the whole design of the card done first 
and then matched up my Copics to the papers...

What a novel idea? I think I may be doing this more.

I have such a hard time picking out colours to use 
and I have a WHOLE lot of paper.
The image I used was a cute Puddle Jumper
named Party Time Gabby.
You can find her here at By LORi Designs!

Copics

E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20
E43, E44, E47, R02, R05, R08
YG03, YG05, YG25, BG10, BG11, BG57

I added some Crystal Accents to the balloon
to make is pop more.


This is not a normal colour combo I would do
but I certainly LOVED the way it turned out.
I think because it was on the paper, I
could get an idea of what those colours would
look like together....


Gina K Kraft card stock
Coral and Black layering card stock
MME Jack & Jill "Quite Contrary" DP
Grand Caliber Label 1
Stitched Rounded Rectangles {MFT} from SSS
Corner Punch from Fishers
Maya Road Wooden Hearts
Crystal Accents

I entered this into following challenges:

Bunny Zoe's Crafts - January Challenge "Hearts"

I really hope you enjoyed this inspiration card
I made. Don't forget to leave a comment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)