Thursday, December 25, 2014

Chi Chi Memories - Xmas Boy =)

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I hope you get to spend some time with
loved ones over the holidays.

Christmas is my favourite holiday EVER!

Thankfully I do not have to work and
get to see my family and friends.

Today's inspiration card is using Xmas Boy.
Sadly this will be my final post as
I have decided to step away from the DT.

You can find him here at Chi Chi Memories.


Nice and simple card with a little sparkle.....


Copics

E000, E00, E11, E31, E50, E51
R37, R39, R59, V99, C0, C1, C5, C7, C9
E41, E42, E43, E44


This image was so much fun to ink up... =)


Gina K Kraft card stock
Black and green layering card stock
MME "Merry Little Christmas" DP
MME "Christmas" DP
Martha Stewart Red Glitter
DIY Thickers
AC Reindeer Thickers
Diamond Stickles

I just want to say it was an honour to work
with such talented and creative ladies.
Thank you for all the fun and great images to work with!


I hope you enjoyed this card that I made for you today!

Don't forget to hop on over to Chi Chi Memories
to check out the latest and greatest!

Also, don't forget the challenge every 15th of the month,
be on the look out for the monthly freebie!

Interested in watermarks and like mine? 
Visit here!

May you have a wonderful holiday.... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)