Thursday, November 27, 2014

Chi Chi Memories - Joyful Season Girl =)

Today my inspiration card for Chi Chi's 
is using a super cute digital stamp called
Joyful Season Girl, who is available here!

Doesn't she look warm and cozy?

I have been doing a lot of cards with red and green
so with this one I decided to do something a little different.

LillyBimble is the designer of the paper used...


Isn't she adorable?


Copics

E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20
E50, E51, E53, YG00, YG01, YG03, YG25, C5
RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09, RV10, RV21, RV23


Love this image..... =)


Gina K Kraft card stock
Black and hot pink layering card stock
LillyBimble Designer Paper
Stitched Rectangles
Rhinestones
Tim Holtz Distressing Ink in Walnut Stain
Sentiment from me =)


I hope you enjoyed this card that I made for you today!

Don't forget to hop on over to Chi Chi Memories
to check out the latest and greatest!

Also, don't forget the challenge every 15th of the month,
be on the look out for the monthly freebie!

Interested in watermarks and like mine? 
Visit here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)