Thursday, October 02, 2014

Chi Chi Memories - Introducing Shy Girl!

Today's weekly inspiration card for Chi Chi Memories
is using the ever so darling digital, Shy Girl.

She was so much fun to ink up and 
you can find this adorable stamp here!


I am really trying to experiment with different
hair colours, this is the first time I have used these reds. 
I really like how it works out and for some reason Chi Chi's
works so well with the funky hair colours.


Copics

E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20
R30, R32, R35, B24, B26, B29, Y11, 
Y13, Y15, Y17


Isn't she absolutely delightful?


Ingredients
Gina K Kraft card stock
Layering card stock
Buttons
Stitched Circles
Scalloped Circles Large
American Craft "Everyday"


I hope you enjoyed this card that I made for you today!

Don't forget to hop on over to Chi Chi Memories
to check out the latest and greatest!

Also, don't forget the challenge every 15th of the month,
be on the look out for the monthly freebie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)