Thursday, September 25, 2014

Chi Chi Memories - My Teddy!

Hello Everyone!

Today's Chi Chi post is using the ever adorable 
My Teddy. This is little image is super
cute...... you won't be able to resist her!
Visit the store and pick her up here!

I went outside of the box (literally) and used
a colour combo that I have never used before.
I have to admit, I was not sure about it but now
it is kind of growing on me now.....

What do you think?


These fall colours really make this card pop!

Colour Recipe

E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20
YR09, YR12, YR14, YR15, YR16, YR18
YG00, YG01, YG03, YG25, YG91, YG95, YG97


Ingredients
Gina K Kraft and Forest Green card stock
Authentique "Thankful"
Rhinestones
Verve Sentiment

I hope you enjoyed this card that I made for you today!

Don't forget to hop on over to Chi Chi Memories
to check out the latest and greatest!

Also, don't forget the challenge every 15th of the month,
be on the look out for the monthly freebie!

There is still some time to join us for our September challenge!

1 comment:

  1. She IS super cute! I love the color combos, especially the color for her hair. I love fall colors.

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)