Thursday, August 14, 2014

Chi Chi Memories - Introducing Let's Travel!

This week's card for Chi Chi Memories is introducing the
new release, Let's Travel!

You can find this cute digital here!

I loved putting this card together, it was super fun!


Isn't she super adorable??


Copics I used to ink Let's Travel

Skin: E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20
Hair: E71, E74, E77, E79
R35, R37, R39, E42, E43, E44, E47


What do you think? This paper was PERFECT for this card!


I added little stickers with 3D pop ups.



Supplies Used
MME "Traveller"
Gina K Paper
Stitched Ovals
MME L&F Record It Stickers
3D Pop Ups

I hope you enjoyed the card I made this week.

Don't forget to check out Chi Chi Memories for 
great digital stamps.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)