Thursday, August 07, 2014

Chi Chi Memories - Introducing Hip Hop Girl

Today's card is showcasing the new release from 
Chi Chi Memories called Hip Hop Girl.

I think Ying has outdone herself with the new
releases this month. They are super ADORABLE.....

You can find Hip Hop Girl here!


What do you think? Super adorable huh?



Copics I used to ink this cutie up are:

Skin: E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20
Hair: R81, R83, R85, R89
YG21, YG23, YG25, BG10, BG11, BG13, BG15,
YR12, YR14, YR16, E41, E43, E44.



Supplies Used
Pebble's "Sunny Side" DP
Gina K Paper
Clear Magic Single "Double Birthday" sentiments
Whimsy Stamps "Spell it Out"
Stitched Rectangle.

I really hope you enjoyed the card I made for you today!

Don't forget to make your way over the Chi Chi Memories
to check out all the fabulous digital stamps.


1 comment:

  1. Lovely card !! The colors make me happy and the motif and your coloring is perfect !!

    Hug Lena

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)