Thursday, August 21, 2014

Chi Chi Memories - Casual Day

Hello Everyone!

I am so happy that you could join me on my blog today!

I have a super cute image for you from Chi Chi Memories.
Her name is Casual Day and you find her here!

I had a lot of fun inking her up. I went for the pastel colours
again because I had this specific paper in mind when I coloured her.

Thank God, I picked the right colours because 
I did not have the paper with me. WHEW.....


What do you think? Super cute huh? This would make a really
nice birthday card for a little lady.


Copic markers used to ink Casual Day

Skin: E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20
Hair: RV10, RV11
RV10, RV11, BG10, BG11, BG13
YG11, YG13, Y17, RV04, RV09

Supplies Used
Fancy Pants "Beloved"
Stella of Wink (Clear)
Verve Sentiment
White Gel Pen
Gina K Kraft 5.5 square card

I really hope you enjoyed this card I made for you this week!

Don't forget to stop by Chi Chi Memories to check out 
their great images that they have for sale.

2 comments:

  1. What a supercute card!! Love your coloring!

    Hugs, Eva
    Your DT Pal at TPS

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)