Friday, July 04, 2014

Sweet Little Birthday Card...... =)

Greetings Everyone!

Today's card is showcasing a super cute little stamp
from The Digistamp Boutique called
Hoop Rosie, she is part of a trio called Funtime Rosie.
 You can find them here!


So what do you think? Super cute huh?


Copics I used for Rosie are:

Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E21, E23, E25
Shirt: RV10, RV11, RV21, RV23, RV25
Pants: BG10, BG11, BG13
Shoes: E41, E42, E43, E44
Hoola Hoop/Headband: YG01, YG03, YG61, YG63
V12, V15, Y11, Y17


This is a picture of the inside of the card. I used 
Simon Says Stamp stickers.


This image sat inked for quite awhile before I made it a home.
I am happy with how this turned out.


Supplies 
Spellbinders standard large circles and scalloped circles
MME "Ooh La La"
Tim Holtz "Walnut Stain"
Fabric flowers/rhinestones

Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear
what you think. I hope you enjoyed this 
as much as I did making it.

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is super gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a sweet little birthday card! What fab colouring too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Nikki, love the cute image and gorgeous papers, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)