Thursday, July 03, 2014

Chi Chi Memories - Introducing Scooter Girl! =)

My creation this week is showcasing the new release
by Chi Chi Memories called Scooter Girl.
You can find her here!

Isn't she absolutely FABULOUS?

I chose some very muted and pastel colours,
which really is not my usual, but I have
to say I quite enjoyed the way it came
together. I also picked out the papers FIRST
and then matched up the colours with my Copics.
I REALLY need to do this more as it is so much easier.

There is nothing worse then inking up a gorgeous
image and then finding no paper to go with it.
It has happened to me on more than one occasion.



What do you think of this adorable image? 
Seriously, how could you NOT fall in love with this little cutie....


Copics I used to ink Scooter Girl

Skin: E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20
Hair: E21, E23, E25, E27
Scooter: T0, T1, T2, T3, YR61, YR65
YR000, YR00, YR01, YR02, Y11, Y17, 110


The paper I used for this design was from
 the ever so talented Lilian Ellaboudy.
 I don't know if you have ever had the opportunity 
to check out her website, but it is a NEED TO DO....... 
you can find her here, at Lilian Ellaboudy Designs

The actual paper used for this creation was from her
Modern Wedding paper pack, which you can find here!

Supplies Used
Tim Holtz Walnut Stain
Pop ups and Scor tape
Homemade Dew Drops
Mini Market October Afternoon Gray Stickers

I really hope you enjoyed this card today!

Please do not forget to stop by Chi Chi Memories
to see all of their super cute digis.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nikki, oh wow what a fabulous image and youve coloured it beautifully. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)