Wednesday, March 12, 2014

This is For Ashley =)

This card is another version of the ever so cute
Martini Chicks, my new all time favourite.
This card is the one I made for my close friend Ashley
as she celebrates her 30th birthday!



Ashley's favourite colour is purple so I have to make sure
I add a little bit of that colour to all her cards.

 

Copic Markers

Birds: BG0000, BG02, BG05, BG07, V12, V15, V17, YR04, YR09, R22
Martinis: B0000, C00, C01, R24, R29, YG95, YG97


This card is going to be a hit! I absolutely loved making it, all 4 of them!.

The ribbon is from my stash, and the sentiment is from Stamping Bella!

Please leave comments! I would love to hear what you have to say!



1 comment:

  1. Love it, as I am sure Ashley will. What an awesome sentiment. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)