Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Sassy Girl =)

My card that I would like to share today is a birthday card I made for a coworker.
 The stamp that I used is from Sassy Cheryl's and it is Avery's Summer Afternoon. 
You can find a link to the stamp below this post.
I made the flower 3D by popping it up with pop ups.
I believe it turned out very well and I really hope that she likes it.

   

Copic Markers

Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E50, E51, E53
Shoes: E41, E42, E43, E44
Shirt/Socks: BG10, BG11, BG13
Shirt: RV21, RV23, RV25
Ladybug: R29
Flower: E13, E15, E17, V12, V15, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17


What do you think? Totally adorable huh?


Items used:
Ribbon from my stash

Hope you enjoyed my card today and thanks for visiting!

Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear your thoughts!

Like my watermark? Visit the link above to visit my watermark page... =)

6 comments:

  1. So beautiful card Nikki! You have time to join our Anything goes Challenge at Sassy Cheryl! :)
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your 3D - almost forgot to tell you. :)
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great 3D card and your coloring is awesome. Lovely design...So glad you shared with us at Sassy Cheryl Challenges..Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nikki, your card is beautiful! Love your little pop-dotted flower and all your detail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky coworker! What a darling creation and love the added dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lucky coworker indeed! Live the colors and the bow! Thank you for sharing with us here at Sassy Cheryl's!

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)