Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Martini Chicks AGAIN. I think I am addicted =)

The card I am showing you today is a
popular one with myself as 
of late. This is the fourth version of this card that I have done
this month alone and I am pretty sure I will be doing it more.

It is one my favourite stamps called Martini Chicks.
This card was made for my dear friend Eliina.
Happy Birthday Eliina!


LOVE this card....


Copic Markers:

Birds: BG11, BG13, BG15, RV52, RV55, YR04, YR09, 100
Martinis: YG95, YG97, R37, R39, C0, C1, B0000


Stampin Bella Sentiment "One Martini, Two Martini, 3 Martini Floor"

Glossy Accents were added to the drinks again to make them look like liquid.

Please leave a comment below, I would love to hear what you have to say.. =)


1 comment:

  1. Hi Nikki, a stunning card love your image and your card design. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)