Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Such a Little Cutie... =)

The card I am going to show you today is using the Saturated Canary digital stamp called "Kisses". She is so adorable, the link can be found at the bottom of the blog post. This card was made for a coworker, who's birthday is today. Happy Birthday Hayley!


Copic Markers

Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E50, E51, E53, E55
Dress: V12, V15, V17, BG02, BG05, BG07
Hearts: R24, R29
Boots: E40, E41, E42, E43, E44


I love how this card turned out. What do you think?


I used Studio Calico "Memoir" paper pack. I could not find a link for it, sorry.

**If you like my watermark, please visit the link (at the top) to my watermark page**

Thank you so much for stopping by and please feel free to leave a comment. 
I would love to hear what you have to say.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)