Sunday, November 10, 2013

Give Thanks Challenge... =)

First, I would like to thank all the wonderful and creative people who sent in 
submissions to the Paper Nest Dolls "Anything Goes" challenge, you people are AMAZING....... 
I love seeing all of your creativity....... =)
I really LOVE the stamp I chose for this challenge.... to me it is so cute and adorable and truly Thanksgiving like. Her name is Thanksgiving Avery 
and she is available here online at the Paper Nest Dolls store.


Copic Markers
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E40, E41, E42
Shirt: YR04, YR07, YR09
Apron: W00, W1, W3, YR04, YR07, YR09
Shirt/Shoes & Mit: R24, R29
Turkey: E55, E57, E59


How amazing is this stamp?

For a complete list of supplies used, please see the links below. 
A couple of items that could not be found were:
Brown Rhinestones from my stash
Authentique Petite Type Square Letter Stickers

I hope you enjoy my inspiration card for the 
Paper Nest Dolls "Give Thanks" challenge. Stay crafty =)

This challenge runs from November 11th - November 22th . For the full rules of the challenge, please visit The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge blog and see the sidebar. I will highlight some of the rules here. We would LOVE to see your creations using a Paper Nest Doll stamp, however, it is NOT a requirement for this challenge. It does HAVE to be a Thanksgiving and Thanks themed card. The DT will pick their top 3 submissions for each challenge, and one randomly chosen winner will win a $20.00 gift certificate to the Paper Nest Dolls.



2 comments:

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)