Friday, October 04, 2013

Happy Birthday Goldie Lex...=)

So a really special girl is celebrating her birthday on October 12th. My BFF's daughter, Lexi. So of course I had to make her a special card.... Lexi is no ordinary kid. She goes to school, she volunteers at a senior's home AND she is a KICK ass roller derby girl. In fact, she is the captain of the Candy Crusher's roller derby team. Originally I was going to do a card with a rad roller girl on it BUT for some odd reason I could not get into colouring the image.... I was struggling. So I chose a Magnolia stamp instead...... Tilda With a Big Ice-cream, because seriously? Who doesn't like ice cream?

Copic Markers
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E40, E41, E42, E43
Dress & Boots: B0000, B000, B00, B01
Ice Cream: W1, W3, W5, RV10, RV21, RV23, RV91, RV93, 
RV95, BG10, BG11, BG13, R24, R29
Shadowing: W00, W1, W3
I just got this image and I absolutely love her. 
Hope you enjoyed this card as much as I did making it.
For links to the supplies I used please see the list below.
**Items I could not find links to**
Stampin Up Bashful Blue Card Stock
Colorbok Vintage Keys

Stay Crafty =)

8 comments:

  1. What an adorable image! Beautiful coloring...love all the layers. TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. TFS that card is super super adorable!!!!! I LOVE Magnolia nad I just got 6 more new ones from JoAnn Fabrics.
    from the BIF group- excited to see you at my BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Nikki! Love this card... gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!
    xx bif

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!! I only wish I could do vintage looking pretty things like this! TFS BIF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my....LOVE your card.
    Such great work. =)

    Hugs from Linda (BIF)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous! Love the digi you used. Fabulous job. ~BIF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! so sweet...you sure know how to embellish! BIF hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really great. Awesome coloring and layering with all the embellishments. Great job. Shannon BIF

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)