Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Tiddly Inks You and Me.......

So my BFF is celebrating her wedding anniversary today with her husband and I wanted to make them a special card. I chose Tiddly Ink's You and Me, because I absolutely love the image. It is so beautiful..... I am trying to decorate my cards more so I am still practicing but I really liked the way this one turned out and I can't wait for them to see it..... I am praying she does not
visit my blog prior to receiving it.......
Happy Anniversary Kelly and Jason!
(oh and Happy Birthday Kelly) I did make her a card but because of the items used on the card it was hard to take a really good picture because of the reflection... trust me, it was awesome and incorporated her favourite thing..... shoes!


I forgot to take a picture of the finished inked image before I added it to this card so this will have to do I am afraid. Of course, I coloured the image with Copic markers.

Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Boy's Hair: E23, E25, E27
Girl's Hair: E50, E51, E53, E55
Boy's Suit: N1, N2, N3, N7
Girl's Dress: C0, C1, C3, C5 and 0

Please see below for the list of supplies used on the card! Thanks for visiting and stay crafty!

Some items I could not add to the links below
7 Gypsies Key Set Antique Silver
Doilies from Michaels
Pearls from the $ store




1 comment:

  1. Woooow!! Gorgeous Nikki!!! Love everything - cute image, flowers, layout! Just beautiful.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)