Thursday, August 01, 2013

The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Design Team

          So I can officially announce that I have been asked to stay for another term with the Paper Nest Dolls. For this 4 month term, they decided to do 2 teams: The Paper Nest Dolls Design Team which will do the regular blog posts and The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Design Team. I am going to be on the latter, which means that everyone on the PND challenge team will inspire you with our creations. I am really excited to meet and work with all the new lovely ladies on the team as well as continue to work with some of the most amazing ladies from the last term. Please visit my blog for challenge inspirations. They will be every 2 weeks starting officially on August 5th with the Back to School theme. There are some fabulous prizes to be won, check out The Paper Nest Dolls challenge blog for all the rules..... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)