Friday, May 24, 2013

Sherri Baldy Digital Stamps......

          So I have become a real fan of Sherri Baldy digital stamps. I remember when I first started working with Copics and saw her stamps along with Kristy's from Saturated Canary and found them SO intimidating..... I totally stayed away from them..... until just recently, I have come across some blogs of some lovely ladies who use Sherri Baldy stamps quite a bit and I finally decided to give them a try and I have to say they really are beautiful...... here is the latest one I have coloured..... and when I get the other ones made into cards I will post them as well......


          Sorry for the huge shadow at the bottom. I did not realize it till just now. Isn't this adorable?..... I can not wait to come up with a card for this one and when I do I will include all the important stuff like Copic colours used..... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)