Sunday, April 07, 2013

Pretty Pastel's Challenge........

          It has been a long while since I entered a challenge on any blog as of late. I just can't seem to get my stuff together to get anything posted. This card was actually made for a family of a special little girl that we lost last week. Her favourite colour is purple. She was a kind hearted spirit and I will miss her dearly..... Heaven has gained another angel....
        

          The digital stamp that I used was from the ever so talented Krista from Saturated Canary. This little cutie's name is Butterfly Baby and she is absolutely adorable, you can find her here. I fell in love with her the very first moment I saw her and had to have her.... She is printed on Make It Crafty paper. I used the circle spellbinders to cut the image out. Her skin is coloured with E000, E00, E11 and R20. Her hair is coloured in E50, E51, E53 and E55. The sleeper and wings are coloured in V000, V12, V15, RV32, and RV34. Her eyes are inked with BG000 and BG01. I added some dots with a Signa Uniball white gel pen and added some sparkle with Diamond Stickles...


          The card base is a 5.5X5.5" and is made of Gina K Kraft card stock. I wrapped the edges in some ribbon that I coloured with V12. The background paper is Gina K card stock in Mother of Pearl. Unfortunately I am unsure of the patterned paper but I know it is Hero Arts. The flowers are from Wild Orchids. The butterfly charm was bought at a bead store in Victoria, BC. I also added a "made for you" heart charm which I bought from Miriam's Crafting Supplies. The pearls are from an unknown source. I also coloured a lace paper doily in V12 and used it as a frame for the image. This card was a pleasure to make, although under sad circumstances. I hope it brings a little warmth to the family who have lost.....
Hope you enjoy xo.

2 comments:

  1. awww Nikki this is just adorable!!!
    thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the SC challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie, this is gorgeous, thank you for joining us at Saturated Canary Challenges this time huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)