Friday, March 01, 2013

Love is Such a Beautiful Thing.....

          So this card that I am posting today is for my baby brother and his wife. I was so happy when Jill came into our family..... although I am sure she thought I was a little crazy. But she fit right in with all of us.... they have given me my beautiful niece and handsome nephew and I love them dearly.....
          I first noted this stamp company on Facebook, all these cute little digital stamps kept creeping on my page and they were adorable.... so when I saw this one, I knew exactly who I was going to make a card for with it...... Heidi from 2CuteInk can rock some serious cuteness. This is Panda Love......


          Aren't they absolutely adorable? I fell in love the minute I saw this stamp..... please see below for details....


          As with most of my cards, this one is made on Gina K Kraft card stock in the A2 size. The digital stamp was printed on Gina K Pure Luxury 120lb white card stock. Gina K Black Onyx was used to frame the image. The patterned paper I used was MME "Love Me". One of the many paper packs I got from The Paper Nest {thank you Christine!} Of course I distressed the main layering piece with Tim Holts distressing tool and inked all the layering edges with "Walnut Stain". I also added some faux stitching with the Uniball Signo white gel pen. What I thought was really a nice touch was the little wood mini hearts that I got from Simon Says Stamp from they February Card Kit..... The image was inked in none other than Copic markers. I used R83, R85, Y16, C0, C1, C3, C5, C7, and C9.


          The inside of the card was kept to a minimal with the use of some patterned paper from MME's "Love Me". The sentiment "all because two people fell in love" is from Scrappy Mom's. I really hope you like this as I hope my cousin's will too. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)