Saturday, February 02, 2013

Some Big BIG BIG News.........

So I have been chomping at the bit wanting to tell everyone my latest and greatest news and now officially I can........... I have been asked to be a part of the Paper Nest Dolls Design Team...... and I am so excited about it....... The Paper Nest has the greatest little digital stamps {available here}, all of which will be making their debut as rubber stamps in the very near future.... who doesn't like new rubbers???
The one I decided to ink up is a new release and her name is "Sunflower Ellie".


Isn't she to die for???

So everybody who knows me, knows I love Gina K Kraft coloured card stock. Here is a 5.5X5.5 card. I also used Gina K Lipstick Red and the designer paper I chose was Bella Carte "Beautiful Moments". I used Spellbinders circle and scalloped circles to give the card some texture. The sentiment is from Stamping Bella. "Sunflower Ellie" is coloured with Copic markers..... I {heart} my Copics..... I used E000, E00 and R20 for her skin.... her hair was coloured with E25, E27 and E29. Her boots are coloured with C5, C7 and C9. Her socks, flower and banding on her dress are coloured with R89. The sunflower is coloured with Y21 and Y26. To add some more texture I did the dotting effect to the centre of the flower with E25, E27 and E29. The stem was coloured with YG03, YG23 and YG25 and the cute little watering can was done with C3 and C5. Seeing as they are paper doll designs, I could not resist doing the little dress in paper piecing...  I distressed the layers and card with Tim Holtz distressing tool and "Walnut Stain" ink. To finalize it, I did faux stitching around the card with a Signa Uni-ball white gel pen.

I am truly looking forward to the next 6 months with the team.

2 comments:

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)