Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Playing Dress Up?


          I love this little stamp. Originally this was going to be my first post as a Paper Nest Doll but I got surprised with a new digital so I decided I would post this one today instead. I don't know about all of you but I remember playing dress up as a little girl..... how can you resist? Playing Dress Up is available here as a digital or here as a rubber!


           I {heart} Gina K Kraft card stock, so of course this 5.5"X5.5" cardback was made out of that. I love layers so I layered Gina K Black paper and Bazill Teal paper..... The patterned paper I used was by Authentique "Celebration". GORGEOUS paper and I never would have thought of mixing red and blue together but WOW, what a combination! When I inked her up I had this specific paper in mind...... Of course I distressed all the layers with Tim Holtz distressing tool and "Walnut Stain" ink.


          I used my Copic markers to colour this little beauty. Her skin was done in E000, E00, E11 and R20. I did her hair with E50 E51, E53, and E55. Her dress, shoes and hat were coloured with BG02, BG05, BG07 and BG18. The flowers and necklace were in R37, R39, R89 and the leaves were coloured with YG23 and YG25. Oh and who could forget the little mirror which was coloured in C3, C5 and C7. I think she is pretty cute.... What do you think?

          PS...... I have a little special for you..... :). If you go to The Paper Nest and use the code "I love the Paper Nest" in the notes section you will receive 20% off your order. This deal will end March 31, 2013 so hurry up and get your stamps......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)