Monday, February 04, 2013

My Number 3 Card.......... :)

          This is my third and final post of the night....... (I do have a 4th card but I have to wait to post that one). This card I am posting tonight is for my aunty. It's funny, I have been making birthday cards for all of my coworker's for the last year..... when I realized that my family wasn't even getting cards from me, say what? How could that be..... so I made a New Years Resolution and I have started making them for all of my family and my family is HUGE..... so I am going to be a busy girl.... but I love making them and I am doing really well, I am way ahead of schedule.... I think I am done until May..... I am kind of OCD about it..... anyways I used Send Me a Sign Bug by Tiddly Inks. I have used this stamp before and I love the versatility of it....... you can stamp whatever sentiment you want.... as long as it fits in the sign... ;)

          I see a pattern here, I did a lot of teal and green today... I love those colours together. This is an A2 card in Gina K Kraft card stock. The patterned paper is again from Echo Park called "Happy Days". I see I forgot to write down the colours of the other paper. I know the green is Gina K, just can't remember the name of it..... and the teal paper is the dotted paper that you can distress. I used the Tim Holtz distressing tool and ink in "Walnut Stain". The digital stamp is coloured in E000, E00, E11 and R20. The dress is coloured in YG03, YG23 and YG25. The hair is E27. The sentiment is from Scrappy Mom's. I used some Stampin Up brads {to hide a smudge :)}. I also glittered it up a bit with Stickles in Diamonds. Totally cute and TOTALLY easy..... enjoy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)