Friday, January 04, 2013

Teal, Orange and Coral, who knew?



This was kind of a different colour combination for me to do. I do not normally pair teal with oranges/corals but I have to say I really {heart} these together.... and quite honestly it wasn't planned, I was stumped as to what I was going to do to put this card together..... I was going through the boxes of patterned paper that I have and came across this MME "Garden Party". I {heart} MME.... they are simply very talented creative people who put together the most lovely paper...... I don't think there is any paper from them that I do not like........ so as I lay the pieces down I realized how well these colours actually work and I ran with it...... this is the finished result.... and I really quite like it.... hopefully my cousin likes it too.... :)


The close up will show you the "sparkle". I love Diamond stickles, I think it just adds that little "bling" to a card without over doing it. The stamp I chose for this particular card was Tiddly Inks "Wryn Birthday Girl". She is so sweet and cute. You could use her for Christmas as well if you really wanted to. Of course my A2 card was made from Gina K Kraft card stock. The teal coloured Core'dinations paper worked really well with the design of the card. The Copic markers I used were E00, E11, R20, E25, E27, E29, BG01, BG02, BG07, BG49, BG57, FV2, YG23, YG25, B18, B24, YR04, YR07, Y08, RV11 and RV14. I also finished the card some distressing with Tim Holtz "Walnut Stain" and Bella Creations seam binding...... hope you enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)