Tuesday, December 04, 2012

So many cards, so little time....

I just had a quick moment to blog, I have a ton of cards to post just not enough time to post them so here's hoping for some time on the my next set off and then you will have an abundance to look forward to..... It is SUPER windy here and I am concerned the power will be going out soon, although I am on the hospital grid so I am hoping that is not the case. A friend of mine and I are going to see Journey in Victoria tonight so we will be heading out shortly for a little shopping, a little dinner and then the concert. Super looking forward to that. The weather is looking on the up and up so far so we may be able to drive back tonight BUT this is the West Coast and that can change rather quickly..... you don't want to drive THE Malahat on a snowy night.... YUCK.... anyways I am off to get ready.... I will post my cards soon......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)