Saturday, December 15, 2012

Heavy Hearted.......

I am absolutely beside myself in grief and devastation after learning of the tragic and horrific shootings at the elementary school in Newtown, Connecticut. My heart is broken for the families affected by this tragedy. Those poor parents who dropped their children off to what is suppose to be a safe haven only to find out that they will never see their children again. I am not a parent but I am an aunt and I take care of sick children every day so they are very important to me and when I hear of something so senseless I have to be honest it angers me greatly, I don't understand it. I hope that the mothers, fathers, grandparents, aunts, uncles and siblings hug each other a little tighter tonight....... I am not a religious person but I do believe there is a God and I hope that time will bring healing and peace to the families who have lost their loved ones today and that God will wrap his arms around each and every one that was affected by this...... and may those beautiful babies and adults who lost their lives RIP.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)