Thursday, September 20, 2012

September Birthdays.......

So wow, September is an insane month for birthdays..... most of my best girlfriends were born in September, along with myself....... and most of us are turning the BIG 40...... Lordy.... So of course I had to make some birthday cards for my girls, Kelly and Shannon. My BFF Kelly is a roller derby girl and a tough one at that...... so I could not resist SC's Roller Skating Zombie.... She was PERFECT...... Kelly's team colours are hot pink and black...... and well Shannon's card I tried a new technique that I learned on YouTube...... it is so awesome and really easy to do.... I loved the outcome of it..... check them out below....





This is done with GlitzyRitz transparent in Warm highlight and it is coloured with Copic markers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)