Monday, July 02, 2012

I just have to say.........

I am so SICK of this weather....... seriously.... I don't mean to complain, honestly because I know there are people out there who are way worse off than we are but it is July 2nd and it is cold as a mofo out there, I kid you not...... Mother Nature, I am sorry that you hate us all but seriously honey you need to get on your bipolar meds because I want to see some SUN..... you know that bright yellow burst of happiness in the sky that makes EVERYONE feel so good????? I don't what we did to piss you off so badly but I am apologizing on everyone's behalf so we can see some summer..... I don't think that is too much to ask...... K! That's my say on the matter and now I go to bed.... Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)