Sunday, July 01, 2012

Cheeky Monkey Marci.....

So I still quite can't figure out why I am up at 5 am on my days off...... I really wish I could go back to bed but instead I have decided to post my little beauty I inked up yesterday, Cheeky Monkey Marci. I am sure you are all familiar with this adorable image from La La Land Crafts. I had bought 2 of their stamps a while back and have just gotten into their digital images. I bought a couple more as well so keep your eyes peeled on my creations. Isn't she adorable?

Stamps: La La Land's Cheeky Monkey Marci, Stampin Up Sentiment and Magnolia Stamps
Paper: Gina K Kraft, Julian Dot Spotted Paper and MME "Lost & Found"
Embellishments: Unknown :(
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Buttons: 110, O
Clothes & Boots: RV14, RV21, RV23, E44, E49
Monkey Hat: E44, RV14, Rv21, RV23

Cheeky Monkey
Want a Card?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)