Friday, June 22, 2012

Viva La Verve June Sketch Challenge

It sure has been a week! A super busy week that is, and I still got everything done that I needed to. Simply amazing! I wanted to post my Viva La Verve card entries for June. I am quite excited about my new watermark (if you have not noticed) that I purchased from a lovely lady named, Dina Kowal from Digisigis. That was one thing I could not figure out for the life of me, actually I guess I figured it out I just wasn't happy with what I was coming up, so Thank You Dina, not only are you creative, you are super quick.:)
Toodles!



Paper: Stampin Up, Green & Pink Paisley
digital paper from Beartless
Stamps: Stampin Up
Spellbinders
Paper: Gina K Black card stock
Bazill Card stock in red, grey and teal.
Authentique "Enjoyment"
Stamp: Verve's Bloom & Grow sentiment.
Flower stamp - unknown source
Spellbinders
Glitter pen.
Paper: Gina K Kraft Paper, MME "Indie Chic"
Stamps: Verve's "Dream Big"
Stampin Up's "For Everything"
Spellbinders
Flower Brads
Paper: Gina K Kraft paper,
EP "Note to Self"
Stamps: Verve's "Happy Days"
American Craft Thickers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)