Sunday, June 24, 2012

This set of 5 off nearly killed me!

I am utterly exhausted. In fact, I have no clue where I am finding the energy to even type this entry. I am doing this just before heading to bed because I have to head back to work in the am. I feel like I did not even get a day off but I did get the stuff accomplished that I was scared I would not, such as the card for the Designed to Color sketch challenge AND the 2 cards I needed to get done for Viva La Verve sketch challenge on Splitcoaststampers. I also just got back from the mainland today after watching Russell Peter's at Roger's Arena last night. It was fabulous. He can be quite raunchy but he was funny. I was shocked at how many children were there. Like seriously? Every second word out of RP's mouth was an F bomb. Not to mention talking about sex and whatever else he could come up with. The fact that parents think that THAT is appropriate for young ears is unbelievable to me but to each their own I guess! I am off to bed because I can barely keep my green eyes opened.
Toodles!

ps does anyone have any clue how to make a signature for posts???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)