Tuesday, June 19, 2012

So Little Time.............

You know that saying "too many things to do, so little time." This is TOTALLY how I am feeling right now! I work nights tonight {should be sleeping} and then I'm off a whole 5 days {lots of time to get things done right?} WRONG!
This next set off is a true nightmare!
My first day is toast because I generally suffer from night shift hangover..... {feel gross, exhausted, mild headache, generally blah!} I do have a hair appointment but I don't have to really "think" per say! Usually that is my laundry/catch up day! Maybe just maybe I can get the creative juices flowing after my haircut....... :)
I have a course Thursday and Friday which are all day classes so those days are write offs!
Saturday I'm in Vancouver overnight to see Russell Peters! Super excited about that! But I don't come back till Sunday {usually early afternoon} and I go back to work on Monday.......{StReSsInG}.
I have 2 sketch challenges that I am trying to get cards done for, one of which is the Viva La Verve weekly sketch challenge on Splitcoaststampers! I still have to post week 2 {which I haven't yet} AND get 2 more cards done for week 3 and week 4 {which is posted this Friday!} I also was going to take part in my first Designed To Color June/July sketch challenge which I am super excited about. I was planning on inking up one of CC Designs lovely little digital pieces for the Designed to Color challenge, I just have not been able to decide which one to use.
I am not quite sure how I am going to fit everything in..... I also have kickboxing on Friday after class and I have to fit grocery shopping in there somewhere on Sunday when I get back on Sunday from Vancouver..... this should be a very interesting little set off.......
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)